zaterdag, december 23, 2006

Belgium? anyone?

OK, I 'll admit it, I'm back in Belgium, no sense of hiding it:). (Ik ga nog even verder in het Engels bloggen, kvind dat jullie Engels moeten leren;)). A bit of sad news though, first of all our Gecko is no more. I found him dead friday-morning. THursday evening he ate well and looked very alive, and then he was dead. I checked his body, and I saw a bruise on his stomach, so I assume he must've hurt himself, and caused an internal bleeding or something. The other "bad" news is that I 've lost my glasses...I know what I'm buying myself for christmas:).

So...back in belgium...and it feels weird. Out of place, not where I 'm supposed to be. I look forward to the christmasparty though,seeing my family again, and seeing Annelies again;), also seeing my friends again this week, but still...I feel I left my life behind in Bristol. Maybe it's because I won TWO awards from Sodexo!!!
1: Fastest team (I have to be honest, 50% credit to Maria, for annoying and pushing me that I should go faster and win the competition;) 30% for Jean Pierre, who knew exactly what he did before I even woke up and 10% devided for the other two team members who where new, so that leaves me about....10% credit, yeaaaaahhhh!!!)
2: most fancy dress up (and keeping the spirits up)...this is a bit awkward to explain to family and friends:d yet I 'll try. So...after the guests had gone home, there is a lot of rubbish left, and a lot of work for us to clear it. Every now and then you find nice things, and I put them on...and basically just made a fool out of myself, and apparently that was appreciated:).

Anyway...I am a bit sad though, that the work is done, this means that I 'll see my new friends less, although!!!! two of them (Charlie and Maria)are coming with us on New Year's eve:).
The other one (Rubén) is going to be my Spanish teacher (he want's me to teach him French...I know, I know, I tried to tell him more than once that this probably was not the smartest thing to do, but he insisted...;))

Merry X-mas everyone
Big Hug
Mr Rob

Geen opmerkingen: